Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) recently announced that more than 20 new luxury hotels and resorts are expected to open worldwide by the end of 2020, boosting Hyatt’s luxury portfolio. The additions include new properties under the Park Hyatt, Andaz, Alila, Grand Hyatt, Miraval and The Unbound Collection by Hyatt brands.
Celebrating its 40th anniversary in 2020, the Park Hyatt brand is also a key contributor to Hyatt’s luxury portfolio growth, with five Park Hyatt hotels expected to open by 2020 in Doha, Qatar; Jakarta, Indonesia; Niseko Japan; Suzhou, China; and Auckland, New Zealand. With its world-renowned artwork, sophisticated design, and sought-after dining experiences – with several Michelin-starred restaurants, now totaling three in Europe – the brand caters to discerning travelers who appreciate understated luxury and an intimate, residential stay. Throughout the decades, Park Hyatt hotels have delivered immersive experiences, creating a refined home away from home for guests.
• Park Hyatt Doha (2019)–will mark the brand’s entry into Qatar
• Park Hyatt Auckland (2020)–will mark the brand’s entry into New Zealand
• Park Hyatt Jakarta (2020)–will mark the brand’s entry into Indonesia
• Park Hyatt Niseko Hanazono in Japan (2020)
• Park Hyatt Suzhou in China (2020)
• Park Hyatt Kyoto in Japan (opened 2019)
For more information, please visit www.hyatt.com.